Differential question

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 26 08:49:52 AKDT 2002

Hey,

This doesn't exactly fit as a pattern question, but... I am doing a little kit bashing. My dad gave me a little .25 sized trainer and I am recovering it and making new ailerons, elevators and a rudder to turn it into a fun-fly type plane. The airplane has a fair amount of dihedral (about 4 inches when one half of the wing is flat). I know it will never roll like a pattern plane, but what kind of differential do I need to give it so that the rolls will somewhat straight? Do I need more up or down and about what ratio? Just looking for some ideas.

Thanks, Emory Schroeter.