K-Factor

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Sep 25 14:06:44 AKDT 2002

I also like the PDF format.  The down-loads could be kept small if each
column is broken out so you only print what you want to have on paper, not
the whole issue.  If we go to a "non-issue" format where we are updating
columns and features daily, there really won't be a January or February
issue anymore anyway.  The idea of putting columns in a searchable format
would really aid everyone to see what NSRCA has to offer, and allow for easy
retrieval of past information (columns).  I really think this idea has a lot
of merit.

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.