Canadian F3A Team Trials

NSRCA Canada-West nsrcawestdistrict at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 24 18:35:25 AKDT 2002

Hi folks,

For those interested in the Canadian Team Trials being held this weekend in Edmonton, Alberta, I have partnered with Wayne Powell of Bolly North America (formerly of Falcon Hobbies) to provide regular updates. Wayne has offered to upload data that I'll send him and this will allow me to concentrate on the flying part without the hassle of doing the html publishing.  Thanks Wayne!

The link will be  http://www.falconhobbies.com/CDNF3A/f3aindex.html

(If you go to the link it should show a snail moving along.... indicating the page is working. Bookmark it and check back as we expect updates at either 6 PM or 7 AM each day depending on Wayne's schedule.)

The agenda is at http://members.shaw.ca/nsrcawestdistrict/faittag.htm

It's off to pack now as we leave early tomorrow morning for the drive to Edmonton. Special thanks to all those that have pushed, critiqued, counseled and offered encouragement (and fuel!) to me in this endeavor. Brian Weekley, Gary Klassen, Hartley Hughson, Bill Bowles, Bill Kent, Mike Allman, Jack Price, Sid & Mark Byrne, Chad Northeast, Ray McDougall, Bob Stovel, Wayne Powell and a whole bunch of guys at the field!

Thanks,

Dave Reaville
NSRCA I-VP Canada-West District
NSRCA 3156