Question :Oil Removal

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 24 13:03:20 AKDT 2002

I hate to admit I have had more than my share of experience with this.

I have had good luck with the stain remover K2R (spray can, grocery store).

I have had good luck with burying a Goldberg Extra 300 in kitty litter for 6 months covering.

The all around best solution has been full strength Clorox Bleach mopped on generously. Plan on bleach spots on what ever you are wearing, do it outside with plenty of ventilation. It also breaks down the oil on any steel so screws will start rusting in about 5 minutes! It does not remove the oil, it destroys it!

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606