OFF Topic - Web Software

GW gw at gwair.com
Mon Sep 23 14:13:45 AKDT 2002

Bob,

I used coolpage for a bit, really lacks alot of the special goodies that FrontPage has.
Watch the Bait and Hook with CoolPage as well.
For each additional add-on, you get hit with a charge for the upgrade. Alot of what should be in the basic package is add-on stuff.

My recommendation:  Stick with FrontPage. Frontpage 2002 is the best authoring software I have used. Period! Even if it is overpriced.

Later,
GW
Gerald Williams
Webpage :  www.gwair.com