RPM turned by YS-140L on Mezlik 16-12?

Tomanek, Wojtek tomanekw at saic-abingdon.com
Fri Sep 20 09:34:45 AKDT 2002

Amar

You may also want to try 16x11 on your L, you should get better vertical
than with 16x12 (either APC or Mejzlik).  Your rpm should be similar or
better to what you getting on the 15x12W.  It really depends on your plane,
its weight, drag, and other.  On my setup 15x12W was better for a more
constant speed while the 16x11 had better vertical pull and that is what I
am using on my L.

Wojtek