Have you seen . . .

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Fri Sep 20 05:33:57 AKDT 2002

No, we're planning "Basic" and "Deluxe" (finished foam/balsa,
wings/stab/rudder) versions of the Temptation.  We're considering ARF and
ARC versions for the future, but the only way we'll do it for a composite
fuse plane is if we go composite *everything*.  Gorgeous stuff and light as
a feather (we have a sample), but pricy.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models
http://www.piedmontmodels.com/