Webra nose ring

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Fri Sep 20 00:15:00 AKDT 2002

John,

The nose ring that Merle uses on the ARI mount is made by Clayton
Foster.  Since the mount/nose ring you have is for a YS the fix to
make it work with a Webra is REAL easy.  Remove the stock O-ring.  Go
to your local auto parts store (I went to Pep Boys) and get a 3mm
wide x 32mm ID x 38mm OD metric O-ring and install it.  It's a
perfect fit in the nose ring housing and on the tapered front case of
the Webra (the brand I purchased is Metric Tite #64632, ~$1.49 for 4).

Jerry

--
Jerry Budd
mailto:jbudd at qnet.com