RPM turned by YS-140L on Mezlik 16-12?

Amar Shan shan at smartt.com
Thu Sep 19 11:38:32 AKDT 2002

Oops, forgot a couple of key details!

Running 25% Cool Power – at sea level.

I did run an APC 15-12W – it was tach’ing about 8300-8400 on the ground.
I’m getting much better performance out of the Mezlik 16-12, even though
it’s only turning ~7800-8000 on the ground.

The engine has fewer than 2 dozen flights on it since a Performance
Specialities (Verano/Shadel) rebuild.  (It didn’t have much more than
that number before the rebuild, either.  Rebuild was done because I sent
it in with a complaint of difficulty starting, not because of crash
damage).

Amar