Webra Bragging

Mike Hester kerlock at attbi.com
Wed Sep 18 19:15:11 AKDT 2002

Ford, Chevy, OS, Webra, YS......

If it works and you understand it and can make it perform for you, it's your engine. If you're having a bad experience, it's probably worth trying something else.

The OS, Webra and the new DZ are all capable engines in the right hands. For instance I can't make an OS run bad to save my life, but the only 4 stroke I ever owned tore up 3 times in 4 weeks. So I'm a 2 stroke guy =P Plus is it just me, or are some of the 2 strokes unbelieveably quiet? Mine purrs, but Matt Kebabjian's is practically in stealth mode. Technology has come a long way.

I for one am just glad we have REAL alternatives in engine selection.

-Mike Hester