OS Twin plug head

David Flynt davidflynt at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 18 13:22:03 AKDT 2002

At the time, I really wished I could have come up with a free method of
transfering the money or purchasing a money order, but it turns out that I
have no regrets.  :)

Thanks for the info though.  I never got the feeling that my bank or other
banks that I called would do this for free, and I even spoke Desert Aircraft
and how they transfer money to their suppliers.  They confirmed my findings.

Best Regards,

David Flynt