OS Twin plug head

Daniel Dupont dansy at av.eastlink.ca
Wed Sep 18 07:42:10 AKDT 2002

When I purchase the 3 Mintor's head they were 45.00 us each those price is
with shipping to me in Canada. The first that I got from him he only charge
me the shipping 15.00 us

The Japanese site says the special price is 9600 yen for the green one
(79.00 us) and the non anodized 7260 yen (60.00 us).  They do honor these
price, plus shipping.

Daniel