OS 140 RX with Dual Plug Conversion

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Tue Sep 17 12:05:56 AKDT 2002

Did you know that OS has a dual plug head that they sell in Japan?

It appears from the pictures on these two sites that the 3M140 engine was
designed with a head bolt pattern that matches the OS140.  Is this
correct?

Bully has had dual plug heads for years to put on Webra 145s.  Funny how
things come around.

Truth is, it seems to really help.  My experience with the Bullys has been
good and the OS140 I saw with the dual plugs had an idle much lower than
normal (around 1300 rpm).

--Lance

"Bob" <lomcevak at tin.it>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
09/17/2002 12:14 PM
Please respond to discussion

        cc:     <lee at piedmontmodels.com>
        Subject:        Re: OS 140 RX with Dual Plug Conversion

The website of their producer is:

http://www.mintor3m.it/

I've got this engine and I can say it is very good.

See you at the TOC.

Roberto Bracchi
www.modelcompositi.com