need feedback

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sun Sep 15 19:34:14 AKDT 2002

I have not weighed it yet. Over all impression: Good kit , but not great.
Covering is above average for an ARF, but I am not particularly fond of
the busy color scheme. Fiberglass work and painting is as good as most of
us can do. Fit of parts has been very good.
They save some money by not including some things we have come to expect
in an ARF. No tank, plumbing, spinner, or wheels.
The wing comes with the cutouts ready for retracts, but they supply a
fixed gear setup.
Wing joining was different from any other ARF I have built. It comes with
a tube, just as a plug-in wing does. The alignment was perfect when both
wings were slid onto the tube. If it had not been for the fiberglass
belly pan, I would have left them unjoined and flown it as a plug-in
wing.
Durability should be good if you take the time necessary to prepare the
covering and do the necessary fuelproofing..

Will let you know my impressions of the flying qualities in a week or so!

Terry T.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org