oops!

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 08:47:53 AKDT 2002

Shouldnt matter, I had to add a new connector to mine
just cut the cord and soldered on a new one. As i
recall though mine had one wire of the cord with
ridges on it, the other side smooth, look close maybe
you can match them up.

If in doubt strip the cords down, temporiliy connect
the plug and see if it works. Then solder away.

--- John Crozier <sjcrozier at comcast.net> wrote:
> I have a friend (-:  who dropped his Pro-DriverII
> and the prop severed the
> cord.
> I cannot ascertain a pos and neg wire. They are not
> marked. Does it Matter?
> My "friend" wants me to solder it together asap.
> thanx....croz
>
> =====================================
> # discussion-request at nsrca.org
> # and put leave discussion on the first line of the
> body.
> #

=====
Brian Young