2 Elevator Servos?

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Sep 13 19:59:10 AKDT 2002

In a message dated 9/13/2002 5:08:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dnsfunk at peoplepc.com writes:

> [...]

Matt,

I don't know how it works on the Fut 9CAP, but on the JR 10X it works fairly
well and it is easy set-up. The servos should be as closely matched as
possible, and the pushrod/clevis rigging will need to be trimmed properly and
double checked for accurate throw, but we do that anyway regardless.

I also have an older JR PCM 10 system which does display the problem you
suggest: the slave lags the master considerably.

This isn't a direct answer to your question but my point is that some systems
are capable and others are not.

Matt