Superpoxy thinner substitute

Ann & Dave Burton burtona at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 13 18:15:20 AKDT 2002

Find a Devoe paint dealer, get the T-10 thiner. I have used this stuff for
years to thin K & B. Could never tell the didderence in the K & B thinner and
this. It used to be sold by Sherwin-Williams but I guess Devoe bought them out
or somethiing. It's gone up and I paid about $15.00 for the last gallon I
bought a couple of months ago as I remember.
Dave Burton

--
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/