Testing Mail Delay Problem

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Fri Sep 13 05:42:04 AKDT 2002

--On Friday, September 13, 2002 9:38 AM -0400 "Martin X. Moleski, SJ" <moleski at canisius.edu> wrote:

> Sorry to burden you guys with this test message.  ...

Well, this message came through nearly instantaneously.

If this is an intermittent bug, it is the worst kind
to try to squish.

Would those of you who are having problems please make
a note of WHEN they happened?  You could send me a copy
of the error messages and I'll look for patterns
in the data (pun not intended, but I'm gonna leave
it there anyway).

					Marty #2874

# discussion-request at nsrca.org