Dubro transmitter tray?

Baiano, Mike [HCS] MBaiano2 at HCSUS.JNJ.com
Thu Sep 12 06:06:32 AKDT 2002

Hi... Yep, the $80 pricetag is about right. That's about what I paid several
years ago if memory serves me. Well made tray, alought the thumb nuts that
are used as adusters will need some blue locktite to keep them from
loosening all the time. Nice tray, if you can get used to it... Only real
problem is when flying alone trying to pick up the airplane with this
contraption lying across your chest... Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Ihncheol Park [mailto:PatternFlyer at msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 9:37 AM
To: NSRCA
Cc: Pattern-list
Subject: Dubro transmitter tray?

Hi,
I have a question.  Is the Dubro tray the one that has red anodized aluminum
shoulder hooks with spring between them? What was the new price on them
before Dubro stop manufacturing them? I found one at a local store, but the
price seems to be way to high. $80.00

Also, How do I change the JR sticks to long gimbal sticks?  I got one set,
but have no idea how to replace the actual stick to the radio.  If I just
replace the thick parts that screw on, the sticks are still a little short.

Time to get real serious.
thanks,

Ihncheol Park
1973 White Ave., #402