Dubro transmitter tray?

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Thu Sep 12 05:37:29 AKDT 2002

Hi,
I have a question.  Is the Dubro tray the one that has red anodized aluminum
shoulder hooks with spring between them?
What was the new price on them before Dubro stop manufacturing them?
I found one at a local store, but the price seems to be way to high. $80.00

Also, How do I change the JR sticks to long gimbal sticks?  I got one set,
but have no idea how to replace the actual stick to the radio.  If I just
replace the thick parts that screw on, the sticks are still a little short.

Time to get real serious.
thanks,

Ihncheol Park
1973 White Ave., #402