Tuned pipe manifold

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Wed Sep 11 13:45:01 AKDT 2002

Thomas Shaw wrote:

> I'm looking to get started in pattern with a 60 size plane.  I have a
> GMS 60 and would like to find a manifold and tuned pipe for it.  Or
> maybe I should be looking at a different engine altogether.  Any
> information on where I could find a manifold and pipe would be appreciated.

Macs Products is a pretty good place to start.  Check on their web site
(www.macspro.com) and look through the headers for a likely fit.  The
pipe should be a "quiet pipe"; They look sexy and are reasonably priced.
  However, you may decide that you need a "cool" pipe; just be prepared
for the high price that goes with them.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org