Fiberglass Question - Please Educate me !

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Wed Sep 11 12:35:00 AKDT 2002

Man, you are FAST!
I just got out of a meeting and wondered if you'd gotten my message, and
here you had already tried it!

Are you going to build your Entropy this fast?  I recommend waiting for
the glue to dry before flying.

--Lance

"Van - E-Mail LIST" <extra330 at tampabay.rr.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
09/11/2002 02:02 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Fiberglass Question - Please Educate me !

For what it's worth Lance, the Saran Wrap worked like a CHAMP ! Just
pulled the first two rings, and they look damn nice, if I do say so. . . .
.

 Thanks for all the input from everyone.

 Van Flowers
AMA: 6216 IMAC: 2229