NiMh Battery from Bern Furgang

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Tue Sep 10 21:00:26 AKDT 2002

Verne,

The charger that Bern sells is for the Li-ion packs he markets.  I
don't think he offers a charger for the NiCD or NiMH batteries since
there are so many chargers for those types available through normal
channels.

The charger for the Li-ion batteries he sells looks a LOT like a
modified cell phone charger for use in your car.

Jerry

--
Jerry Budd
mailto:jbudd at qnet.com