NiMh Battery from Bern Furgang

Bob Pastorello faipatrn at msn.com
Tue Sep 10 18:49:47 AKDT 2002

I received the 1680 mah recommended by some on this list, and have to say
that Bern was very prompt to send the battery, and provided great
information about charging, cycling, etc.
    The battery cycled at 1680, and I flew tonight with it...it weighs the
SAME as my 1100mah NiCad exactly, and gives about 35% more mah.
    Sure means I won't be field charging as much....really great product,
great service!!

Bob Pastorello,  NSRCA 199, District 6
El Reno, Oklahoma
faipatrn at msn.com