Big Brown Airplane Truck

Bob Pastorello faipatrn at msn.com
Tue Sep 10 18:18:49 AKDT 2002

Good for you, Matt!  My experience with Dennis is very similar, and his attention to detail and high quality alignment/fit is really worth a LOT !!
    And the Viper 202 with my Webra RedHead and the Bolly 3bl, 16.5 x 12 on 15% is a VERY nice "Masters" package.
    A very good airplane/engine combo!!!

Bob Pastorello,  NSRCA 199, District 6
El Reno, Oklahoma
faipatrn at msn.com