Big Brown Airplane Truck

John Gausby humptybumpty at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 10 13:41:09 AKDT 2002

I'm glad to see many folks happy with their purchases from Dennis. It's almost
not a trade secret anymore! Have NEVER seen any complaints on his workmanship.
He takes ALOT of pride in his work.....Keep up the good work Dennis!!   John
Gausby

href="http://www.pub.nxs.net/dehunt/default.htm">http://www.pub.nxs.net/dehunt/default.htm</A>.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org