Distractions, was Re: Pattern Fun

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Sep 10 10:34:47 AKDT 2002

Bob:
I found that "pure" IAC judges while, they should be thanked for their
effort, to be not as good at judging model airplanes as one might think.

Far and away some of the best judges I have observed are those few who
are both IMAC flyers *and* IAC judges.  Hard to find, however.  Again,
just my opinion.

Bill Glaze