Pattern Fun

hatfield randy10926 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 10 08:53:11 AKDT 2002

Sounds like you guys could use a good used military cargo aircraft for your
contest hauler.  Maybe you could form an aero club and restore a C-7.  It was
a STOL twin, it had big round engines that made props go around.  Then you
would not have to use I-95 anymore.  Or any of the other unusable roads up
there.  Of course DC is not much better.   If you could get the RC field
expanded to 1000', then you could make them all.

Randy

# discussion-request at nsrca.org