ys 91 air filter

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Mon Sep 9 22:01:48 AKDT 2002

Francisco,
Yes, you can put an Air filter, but you may have to remove the Airbox.  I
have several of these for YS 91AC/FZ.
http://www.centralhobbies.com/Accessories/air.html
Central hobbies has them, I am sure Radio South also has them.
Clayton Foster Engineering produce them.  They fit tight.  I even have
filters fit on YS 53.  Clayton made them free of charge a few years ago.
Worked great.
I also heard and have seen some foreign competitors using RC car air filters
on YS 120s and larger engines.  However, it is totally optional to use
filter.  If you fly off grass field, it is a good idea.  However, I also
heard of loosing a little power on engine because of filter, but not sure.
I didn't feel the lose of power when I use them.
Hope this helps,

Ihncheol Park