Sheeting the Wings

Buddy Brammer buddybrammer35 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 04:57:39 AKDT 2002

Nick
Only if it is not used correctly some people who have problems dont follow
directions.If you mixed only a small amount of hardner with your epoxy it
may have problems also. I have used Pro-Bond Polyurethane to sheet at least
twenty sets of Pattern wings in the last couple of years with no problems
Buddy

# discussion-request at nsrca.org