Coupler clamps

Bryan Kennedy bryan.kennedy at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 8 16:50:03 AKDT 2002

Verne

McMaster Carr is a great source for I think you will find most anything,
including the kitchen sink.. They have been in business for 100 years and I
find they have alot of the products that we see packaged and sold for much
more. i.e. teflon tubing, spring clamps etc.  you can call customer service
at 404 346-7000 and get a catalog sent to you. They even have great net 30
terms...

I think you will find lots of stuff.. ( big catalog)

Hope this helps

Regards

Bryan Kennedy
NSRCA 1744