Ron Chidgey's Tiger Tail ??

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Sun Sep 8 16:02:42 AKDT 2002

Steve..I have the plans for the sixty size, the one he flew at the worlds. I
even have the magazine in which that worlds was covered in. I built and flew
two of them when I was about 14 or so, from memory it was my third or so
plane. A real good aircraft too.

I'd imagine that there would be plenty of people closer to you <BG> that
might be able to help you out...if not.. I can scan the plans in here at
work for you, but you would have to be able to 'read' a .GP4 file (raster
image). I guess maybe you could take that file to a plan printer or
something?

Tom

> ----------

*PLEASE NOTE*  This email and any attachments may
be confidential. If received in error, please delete all
copies and advise the sender. The reproduction or
dissemination of this email or its attachments is
prohibited without the consent of the sender.

WARNING RE VIRUSES:  Our computer systems sweep
outgoing email to guard against viruses, but no warranty
is given that this email or its attachments are virus free.
Before opening or using attachments, please check for
viruses.  Our liability is limited to the re-supply of any
affected attachments.

individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views of the
organisation.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org