What is CABOSIL ??

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Sep 6 10:21:10 AKDT 2002

Agree:  I had the pleasure of meeting/judging them at the Nats'.  Great
flyers, very knowledgeable.
We're very fortunate to have so many folks who are so skilled at many
disciplines which apply to our hobby/sport on this list.  And, more
importantly, they are so willing to share their expertise with us.

Bill Glaze

> I have got to tell you, from the e-mails I have read from Gray and
> Lance in the last few weeks as I ready to build my Entropy. I have
> learned a TON about glass and gear. this is VERY VERY cool. Thanks
> guys, Van________________________________________________ Van Flowers
> AMA: 6216 IMAC: 2229
> IMAA: 26019 NSRCA: 2778
> www.rc-aerobatics.com

        "Baiano, Mike [HCS]"
        <MBaiano2 at HCSUS.JNJ.com>                    To:
        Sent by:                            "'discussion at nsrca.org'"
        discussion-request at nsrca.org        <discussion at nsrca.org>
                                                    cc:
        09/06/2002 11:08 AM                         Subject:        RE: What
        Please respond to discussion        is CABOSIL ??