Li-Ion packs

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Fri Sep 6 07:38:52 AKDT 2002

Hi Brian,

I use a standard type of Digital Volt Meter (DVM).  I just bought an
identical one to my first for like $5.00 from Harbor Frieght!!!!!  This
device applies no load to the battery.  I also use a Jim Oddino voltage
regulator from Central, as I already had some.  Bern sells these also.  The
batteries are rated at 7.2 volts.  Once fully charged, the battery will read
about 8.5 volts.  Typically, I can fly 5 times and still read over 8.0 volts
on the checker.  The great thing is that there is basically no discharge
between flights.

Jim