Fixed gear vs. retracts

Rick Wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 5 18:34:59 AKDT 2002

That's how mine are mounted in my one piece Elan wing. I leave the gear
mounted in for transport. The wing stores / rides on pvc pipes hung from the
roof of the sta wagon - I've gotten good at dropping one end ofg one pipe to
gain clearance for the fixed gear

-- wing bags just aren't an option either...

# discussion-request at nsrca.org