K-Factor Pattern an invisible group

glenn hatfield randy10926 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 31 12:14:53 AKST 2002

The perception is the problem. That a big reason why I have GP Venus40
with a Saito 72 in my truck. I fly it and let other try 'pattern' with
it. It is a $169 ARF. It can be flown with the OS46 and standard servos
they aready own.  I picked the Saito as most club members in my area
know of the company and many have one of there products.

Randy Hatfield