KFactor

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Thu Oct 31 10:36:21 AKST 2002

I think that it was mid-July the one that was circulated at the NATS....I can't be for sure....there may have been one after that....I don't think it was the July issue I think is was called the June issue.....but that's the last one I have seen.

I don't always get them...I guess my mailman sucks...Seems to be the typical answer. I think this year of 2002 I have received 3 or 4 KFs. I know there have been more issues at least (6). I usually just borrow a buddies. I would check and see what the last one was but they seem to be in high demand out here in Colorado so I use it as a marketing tool....When I'm done I just pass it along. The hope is eventually the guy that ends up with it who ever he is might join up.

The guys will get something going. Heck dues are coming up in December and I would hate to see the numbers if there is no KF...Right now I think we are standing at about 600+ and just a few years ago we were well over 1100+.

Its a serious concern for those of us that have been involved and the people that are still involved. Not to mention the advertising exposure that the main supports are counting on....There are just a few companies that have advertised in Every single KF and continue to do so. no matter what the delivery schedule and no matter what the quality of the publication. These are the guys and companies that have sustained the KF your dues are not enough period..the Advertising dollars these guys like Central, Radio South, and others...I don't want to leave any off but I know these 2 have never missed an addition in the last save 5-6 years+.......these dollars have made the KF possible so send them some business.

Troy