RCU Survey

Larry Diamond jed241 at email.msn.com
Wed Oct 30 16:48:16 AKST 2002

I'm not the smartest man in the world but looks like Marketing 101 issue to me...

For pattern to grow every NSRCA Member needs to take a bit of ownership and promote pattern in a positive way...Some can contribute more than others, but all can contribute something...

The top two hitters are easily resolved by getting the word out. Regular articles in the MA News, RCM, and other magazine will help overcome the concerns.

Just a thought...

Larry