Fucus review #2

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Wed Oct 30 12:38:42 AKST 2002

Tomanek, Wojtek wrote:

> Ok agree that it is a great flying plane but I do have a major complaint: You
> still have to wind correct <G>.

Yeah.  Even the gyro won't take care of that.  <VBG>

BTW, the next time you are carrying your buddy's airplane back to the
flightline after a flight, try saying, in a voice loud enough to be
heard by the judges, "I think you may need to oil the bearings in your
gyro; it's getting kind of noisy." and watch their faces.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org