Thanks - ENTROPY for Sale with LOTS of Extras

Van - E-Mail LIST extra330 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Oct 29 15:30:48 AKST 2002

First - Entropy is SOLD, thanks for all the e-mails

Second - just wanted to say thanks to all the folks that sent me some VERY kind words not to give up on building this, as well as offers to build the plane for me.

Just too much going on right now to do any building for myself, I build for others already, and between that and some Coast to Coast work I have going on for the next 8 months, just don't have the time.

She was a beauty, and I'll get another from Gray and Lance the end of next summer.

Thanks again to all,

Van Flowers
AMA: 6216  NSRCA: 2778