bureaucratic organization/ beginners!

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Tue Oct 29 09:01:14 AKST 2002

Gene

Are sure your are gonna puke? I thought you were all puked out after the
big frequency disaster thing/deal/crash.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

gene.maurice at attbi.com
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
10/29/2002 11:50 AM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     discussion at nsrca.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: bureaucratic organization/ beginners!

If this gets any mushier I think I'm gonna PUKE.

Gene Maurice
AMA 3408
NSRCA 877
Plano, TX
> You guys are gonna make me cry.......not really. Thanks Keith, your
Aries

# discussion-request at nsrca.org