Focus Landing Gear

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sun Oct 27 16:51:19 AKST 2002

Anthony use the Bolly gear....There are superb...I would suggest the F3A "Wide" gear they have a good stance and sit a little higher....The Large I know many have retrofit into the Focus...The Wide are really just a bit wider stance and they are also about 1/2-3/4" taller....

Weight savings will benefit you I don't know the savings but the Glass gear in the Focus is very very heavy....I'm using the Wide gear on my Smaragd Z and last year used the F3A large gear on my regular Smaragd. You can get these via Desert Aircraft and some other places too but I know Desert carries them....Also the Wheel pants are very nice too with a slight notch that fits around the landing gear at the attachment point.

The only thing is they will run you about $40-50 but its worth it!

Don't jack around get the right stuff for the job.

Troy