venus 40

Chuck Czarnik cczarnik at arclp.com
Sun Oct 27 05:31:33 AKST 2002

 Mine *was* an OS 70 4 stroke, with a 90 degree elbow.  Put the exhaust
straight under the fuse.  Looked real good.  You could do the angled engine
thing also.

Speaking past tense b/c a pole got in the way last week.  Didn't realize I
was that far out :-(  But it was a spectacular crash! I liked the plane so
much I'm getting another (have something for Santa to bring now)..

I bought mine at Hobbytown USA in Franklin, TN for $149 in May.