Masters 2005 Options

Dan Curtis warrior523 at mchsi.com
Thu Oct 24 20:53:49 AKDT 2002

As Ron Williams, I also seldom venture into discussions on this list,
leaning more to the flying and helpfullness of this forum.  However after
reading Mr. Hendersons latest post replying to Ron and re-reading and
re-reading and taking a break to come to a full realization of what I had
read I could no longer sit quietly by