Sig King Kobra as a Pattern Plane??

ANDY HERIDER andyh at bright.net
Wed Oct 23 13:01:25 AKDT 2002

If this plane is anything like it's 40 size cousin the Sig Kougar you may consider increasing the tail moment. The tail moment on the Kougar is short making it very difficult to maintain straight and level flight without porposing. Another problem with it was that it was heavy and had to be flown fast which didn't allow much time for correction or grace. It could all be just me too but that is my opinion of it.

Andy Herider

--
This message was sent using 3wmail.
Your fast free POP3 mail client at www.3wmail.com