Napa results

SteveK101 at aol.com SteveK101 at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 17:54:23 AKDT 2002

Napa was the final regular event of the season and was it a good one to end on
… The weather was perfect (once the morning fog cleared), very little wind
with temps in the 70's.  Because of the fog we weren't able to start flying
both days until after 11:00 AM.  We had 25 total pilots, six in Sportsman,
two in Intermediate, four in Advanced, 10 in Masters, and three in FAI.  We
did something special for every competitor as well as for winners in each
class.  Every pilot received Napa produced wine (red or white), Napa produced
dipping oil (three various flavors) and a NBRC pattern hat.  The winner of
each class received a hat with the 1st place and class name embroidered on
the back.  A Great big thanks to Luke Christian for handling the hat order
and a Great big thanks to Gary Stanton for coordinating the use of the NBRC
field.  See you all at Morgan Hill.  Results for Napa are posted at <A HREF="www.klauscompass.com">
www.klauscompass.com</A>.

Remember to be crowned the District 7 Champion you must meet all three of the
following criteria:
1.  A current member of NSRCA in good standing.
2.  Reside in District 7.
3.  Best of 200 points.

Steve Klaus
NSRCA District 7 VP