King Kobra turtle deck

sanorth sanorth at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 22 06:51:33 AKDT 2002

MessageKURT sounds like the sizes are right.no problem on mailing costs.how do you want to work it?my address is shel north,1150 currie cres,moosejaw,sask,canada s6h 5m8 if you just mail it regular US mail no insurance it will get here fine.when you know what it costs send me your address i'll send you some cash.thanks alot.........shel   ps  for customs sticker model airplane part no value