Synergy

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Mon Oct 21 13:21:46 AKDT 2002

Hi Reeves,

I have a Synergy, which for various reasons is taking me far too long to
build.
I cant help you with supplying one, but as far as I'm aware it is supposed
to be a better 'snapper'.

But speaking to some of our  'World champs' team members, there are better
planes. Hmmmmm...doesn't worry me ..I just like the look of it!

Good luck with yours, should you get one.

Tom

> ----------

*PLEASE NOTE*  This email and any attachments may
be confidential. If received in error, please delete all
copies and advise the sender. The reproduction or
dissemination of this email or its attachments is
prohibited without the consent of the sender.

WARNING RE VIRUSES:  Our computer systems sweep
outgoing email to guard against viruses, but no warranty
is given that this email or its attachments are virus free.
Before opening or using attachments, please check for
viruses.  Our liability is limited to the re-supply of any
affected attachments.

individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views of the
organisation.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org