Thank you BARKS

Henderson,Eric eric.henderson at gartner.com
Mon Oct 21 05:56:35 AKDT 2002

I would like to add to the vote of thanks.

Michelle and I went on a road trip, (that began for me on Oct 4th). We
visited her freshman, (somewhat homesick)daughter at Virginia Tech and then
went on to Myrtle Beach and then back up to the Burlington BARKS
championship contest. (Our kids called us constantly to see if we were clear
of MD and VA etc.)

Not only was it a well run contest, but it felt like a min-Nat's. People
that we only ever see at Muncie were all there having a great time in lovely
weather. We had the pleasure of staying with Dave and Margaret Guerin. Now I
know what the secret workshop looks like???? - Just like anyone else's
workshop. Difference being Dave!

We were asked "How are y'all?" and we replied with "How U dooin' (Soprano
accent attempted). Much mirth and great sportsmanship was in abundance. This
is definitely a contest that we will try and attend again. It was about 500
miles but worth the drive, especially when D1's contest season was over a
month ago.

Anything happen while I was away BTW?

Eric.