NSRCA site hacked?

Ed Hartley roho at rcpattern.net
Thu Oct 17 19:30:32 AKDT 2002

Just browsing through a few pages, I have no problem. Which page are you guys getting this from? It is possible someone placed the message on a page. If so, let me know which page and I will check it out.

I published the site down to my computer and scanned it for any virus definition and found none.

Thanks in advance!
Ed Hartley
biged at rcpattern.net